If you are a current member of one or more of our services, here at The Motley Fool --
Our Stock Screener tool can be used to filter all recommendations from any services you are currently subscribed to - a perfect way to find specific recommendations based on more personalized requirements.
You may reach this feature by navigating to the black bar at the top of fool.com and clicking on My Fool > My Stock Screener. Please note that It is normal for the Stock Screener feature to load slowly.
This tool can be used to filter all recommendations from any Motley Fool strategies you are currently subscribed to - but please note that not all stocks displayed will be active recommendations.
Filters included in the Stock Screener are:
- Conviction (All Stocks, High or Positive, High, Positive, Neutral, Negative)
- Recommending Services
- Asset Class (Small Cap, Mid Cap, Large Cap, International)
- Sector (Services, Consumer, Financial, Energy, Health, Industrial Goods, Technology, Basic Materials, Communications, Utilities, Real Estate)
- Volatility (Low, Average, High)
- Dividend Yield (Greater than 0.0, Greater than 2.5, Greater than 5.0)
- Motley (Prosocial, Glassdoor 4 or 5, On your Watchlist)
These filters can be found on the left-hand side of your screen.
You may also search by ticker symbol to see if a specific stock has been recommended in your current service(s). The search bar can be found in the upper right-hand corner of the tool, right below the word, "Filters."
At the top right-hand corner of the Stock Screener chart, there is a "Show/Hide Columns" button.
By clicking this button, members can adjust what columns are presented in the Stock Screener chart. You may include or de-select the selections to apply the filter(s).
By clicking on any column header, you will be able to sort the column by ascending > descending or descending > ascending.