The Motley Fool suggests building a portfolio of 15 or more stocks, which should give you a diversified collection of companies spanning different sectors and sizes.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started investing?
- How to choose a stock broker?
- Can I invest in U.S. stocks if I don’t live in the U.S.?
- Should I buy penny stocks?
- What is day trading?
- How do I figure out portfolio allocation percentages?
- What are dividends and how do they work?
- When should I begin investing?
- How do I buy stock?
- How many stocks should I hold?