If you are not a member of this service, and are interested in becoming one, check out our list of Premium subscription services here.
Please ensure that you are logged into your account on Fool.com prior to clicking any of these links.
The My Portfolio & Services tab in the upper left-hand side of the screen provides a menu of all of your subscriptions. From there you can select the subscription you want to view under the My Services section of that menu.
Market Pass includes access to our newsletter services (Stock Advisor, Rule Breakers, Rule Your Retirement, Real Estate Winners, and Everlasting Stocks), as well as the Epic Bundle and the Ultimate Portfolio for 2022. The Ultimate Portfolio for 2022 is a model portfolio built from stocks recommended in Stock Advisor and Rule Breakers, and works as an example for how you can better manage your risk through diversification without sacrificing your return potential.
At the top of the home page for your service, you will find the name, lifetime returns compared to the S&P, and the service’s main goal (if applicable).
In the upper-right-hand corner of the page, you will find the description of the service and links to helpful tools such as the Community boards.
The “Latest Recs” for the service can be found beneath the service title. Here you will find both the latest recommendations and a link to all recommendations within your service if applicable.
For quick reference, The Motley Fool’s Investing Philosophy is outlined beneath the “Latest Recs” of your service.
On the left-hand side of the page you will find an option to check out the service's Performance & History:
Within the Performance & History you will find:
- Complete Portfolio - The allocation (available in a sector or market cap view), as well as all of the recommendations made in the service and additional information.
- Latest Recs - The most recent recommendations made for your service. This will include the date the recommendation was made, the latest guidance on the recommendation, the current price of the stock, the stock’s Quant 5Y score, and whether or not the stock is included in your Watchlist.
- Closed Positions - The sell recommendations, including the date the sell recommendation was issued, and total returns (if applicable).
In the middle of the page beneath the “Performance & History” section, you will find the following:
- Community Research & Comments - View community research for the service as well as any community comments.
- Recs & Analysis - The most recent news for your service.
- Recs - The official recommendation article for each recommendation in your service.
- Service Updates - Additional updates and information regarding the stocks recommended in the service.
The “About” section will provide a description of your service as well as additional resources such as the principles of success for that strategy.
The “Getting Started” section will provide you with additional information to help you get started with the service, such as FAQs, information on the analyst team, and more.