If you are a Stock Advisor member, check out the below links to get started with your service.
If you are not a member Stock Advisor, you can sign up for Stock Advisor here.
Please ensure that you are logged into your account on Fool.com prior to clicking any of these links.
Home - The location of Stock Advisor's latest updates, including the 'Stocks to Buy Today' list (updated the first four Thursdays of each month), as well as the schedule for future recommendations
Favorites - If you are interested in a company, you can add it to your Favorites to receive email notifications when the team has updated guidance or coverage.
News & Updates- Here, you will find all articles written in the Stock Advisor service including: buy recommendations, sell recommendations, 10% Promise articles, and more.
- Performance - Here you will find all active Stock Advisor recommendations (new picks on 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month), as well as the data surrounding the performance of each stock to date. (You may view a list of all closed positions and their recommendations with the links at the bottom of this page).
- Community - Our discussion boards provide Stock Advisor members a place to share insight, and post questions for other investors and the analysts behind the service.
- Reports - A collection of Bonus Reports affiliated with our Stock Advisor marketing. Here, you will find reports such as: One Stock for the Cannabis Boom, Cable TV's Ticking Time Bomb, and more.
- Self-help Guide - This section is an excellent place to start if you are new to Stock Advisor, or to investing as a whole. Featured are links to essential topics such as: How to Find a Broker, How to Buy a Stock, and other Frequently Asked Questions.
- Starter Stocks - Updated once yearly. Our list of Starter Stocks is our annual attempt to answer a simple question: "Where do I go first?"
If you are a new member, pick three Starter Stocks that interest you, and use them to help build out a portfolio of at least 15 stocks. And if you've been with us a while, we think these stocks have what it takes to strengthen any portfolio.