Stuff We Own (and Stuff We Don't...)
The Motley Fool®, Fool®, "Jester" logo®, Foolish®, CAPS®, Fool.com®, Hidden Gems®, Rule Breakers®, Fool's School®, Rule Breaker®, Rule Maker®, FoolMart®, "Jester Cap" logo®, Motley Fool Ventures®, 1623 Capital®.
"Educate, Amuse, Enrich", "Smarter, Happier, and Richer", Supernova, Stock Advisor, Rule Your Retirement, Motley Fool Crypto Society, Motley Fool Money, Motley Fool Rising Stars, Fool School, Dueling Fools, Foolanthropy, Fool Community, Fooldom, Fool Ratio, Fool's Rules, The Ascent, TMF, Soapbox.
Some features of our site are patented under U.S. Patent No. 7,813,986, U.S. Patent No. 7,882,006, and U.S. Patent No. 9,537,807.
Our Work is Copyrighted
All of the writing in our area is the property of The Motley Fool, LLC. and is protected under copyright. None of the material may be reproduced without our written permission, with the exception of downloading or printing a single copy for yourself for offline viewing.
This copyright extends from original Motley Fool material, to the raw compilations of posts in our stock folders, to the edited and filtered compilations of posts that we sell and distribute.
The Motley Fool reserves the right to republish the material contributed by our readers. By posting a message, you expressly grant the right to The Motley Fool to republish or sell the message as part of our edited compilations or otherwise. We'll provide proper attribution to the author for any post we republish.
Contributors frequently share messages and articles that they have electronically copied from other sources. There are thousands of messages posted in our forum and sent via email through our systems, and there are millions of possible sources spread out across the Internet and offline world. We often don't know what an author is trying to say, let alone if it infringes a copyright.
If you believe that your work has been copied in such a manner as to represent a copyright infringement, please notify Tony Miller so that the situation can be promptly addressed. The Agent can be reached at:
The Motley Fool, LLC.
2000 Duke St., Fourth Floor
Alexandria, VA 22314
In your notification, please provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where on our site the material is located
- Your address, telephone number and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you're the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.