Please ensure that you are logged into your account on Fool.com prior to clicking any of these links.
The My Portfolio & Services tab in the upper left-hand side of the screen provides a menu of all of your subscriptions. From there you can select the subscription you want to view under the My Services section of that menu.
At the top of the home page for your service, you will find the name, lifetime returns compared to the S&P, and the service’s main goal (if applicable) in the upper section of the page.
In the upper-right-hand corner of the page, you will find the description of the service and links to helpful tools such as the Community boards.
The “Latest Allocation” for the service can be found in the section below the service title. Here you will find the following information for your service:
- Investment - The total amount of the most recent investment in the portfolio
- Cash On Hand - The cash holding in the portfolio
- Total Value - The value of the portfolio at the end of each day
- New Buy - The newest assets added to the portfolio
- Sell - The most recent closed positions (if applicable)
- Re-Investments - Positions that were added to in the most recent allocation round
For quick reference, The Motley Fool’s Investing Philosophy is outlined beneath the “Latest Allocation” of your service.
On the left-hand side of the page you will find the following:
Performance & History:
- Complete Portfolio - Here you will find the allocation (available in a sector or market cap view), as well as all of the recommendations made in the service and additional information.
- Rankings - The rankings of the asset recommendations for the service, the rank trend, the date the recommendation was made, the current price of the asset, the assets total returns since recommendation, and whether or not the asset is included in your Watchlist.
- Latest Recs - The most recent recommendations made for your service. This will include the date the recommendation was made, the latest guidance on the recommendation, the current price of the asset, the stock’s Quant 5Y score, and whether or not the asset is included in your Watchlist.
- Closed Positions - Here you will find the sell recommendations, including the date the sell recommendation was issued, cost basis, and total returns (if applicable).
- Transaction History - Here you will find the transaction history for your service.
In the middle of the page beneath the “Annualized Returns” section, you will find the following:
- Community Research & Comments - This section will allow you to view community research for the service as well as any community comments.
- Recs & Analysis - Here you will find the most recent news for your service.
- Recs - The official recommendation article for each recommendation.
- Stock News - Additional updates and information regarding the assets recommended in the service.
The “About” section will provide a description of your service as well as additional resources.
The “Getting Started” section will provide you with additional information to help you get started with the service.