Looking for more information on dollar-cost averaging?
Our "Dollar-Cost Averaging: What Investors Need to Know" article covers the following:
- What is dollar-cost averaging?
- How to put the odds in your favor
- Why you should stop trying to time the market
- How to use dollar-cost averaging to build a stock position
- The pros of dollar-cost averaging
- The cons of dollar-cost averaging
- How your 401(k) might use dollar-cost averaging already
- Does investing a lump sum produce superior results?
- Is dollar-cost averaging right for you?
Check out this article here.
"We want to help you make money. However, The Motley Fool is not in the business of rendering personalized investment advice. We can't know all the relevant facts about you and your individual needs, and we cannot claim or represent that any particular Services are suitable for you."