Here you will find a set of instructions to help you get logged into your account on fool.com with a mobile/ tablet device.
By logging into your account you will have access to the premium service(s) that you are subscribed to.
- Open a web browser app (i.e. Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.). In the web address bar (located near the top of your screen) type in: www.fool.com and tap the ‘Enter’ key. This will redirect you to The Motley Fool homepage.
- After your page loads, you will find three, gray horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. These three horizontal lines are directly to the left of a magnifying glass icon, and directly to the right of the words, ‘The Motley Fool’
- If you see ‘WELCOME BACK’ in yellow letters on the screen, you are already logged in and may now access your premium services.
- If the last option in this menu is ‘Logout,’ you are already logged into your Motley Fool account and may now access your premium services.
- The prefilled information may or may not be your correct ‘Email/ Username’ and ‘Password’. To ensure that this information is correct, you may delete the prefilled information and re-enter your ‘Email/ Username’ and ‘Password’.
- Depending on your web browser app, you may need to simply tap the ‘Email/ Username’ or ‘Password’ field to erase the prefilled information, OR you will need to delete the information by tapping into the field and pressing the ‘backspace’ button until the field is left blank.
- If your ‘Email/ Username’ or ‘Password’ are denied, this means that one or the other is misspelled or your password is not the password associated with your Motley Fool account.