Members belonging to any of The Motley Fool’s premium subscription services have access to an account settings page.
Your Account page will allow you to: make changes to your account, see what premium services you are subscribed to, and check your renewal dates.
You will need to be logged into your Motley Fool account prior to making these changes.
This section displays your current username, email address, password (masked with asterisks), mobile phone number, and current credit card on file.
You do not need to have a username or mobile phone number on file.
This section displays a list of premium services of which you are subscribed to.
If an additional service is included with your subscription, this will be shown indented under the name of the purchased subscription.
To the right of the list of your premium subscriptions, you will find the Start Date and End Date.
- Start Date shows the date that your subscription began.
- End Date shows the date that your subscription expires or is set to renew automatically.
- This area will also indicate whether or not the auto-renewal feature is enabled for your premium subscription.
- In the event that you would like to renew your subscription, you will receive a series of courtesy emails typically within the final 45 days of your renewal/ expiration date.
- If you have an active subscription, you will also see ‘Motley Fool Premium’ listed under your services. This indicates that you have access to the premium section of our website, including the Community boards.
- 'Motley Fool Premium' is not associated with any one subscription, and you will have access to the Premium site as long as you have at least one active subscription.
- If your subscription purchase included any reports, these will be displayed in this section as well.
This section allows you to change your: Communication Settings, Data Preferences, and Personal Information Preferences.
Email Settings allows you to choose what emails you receive. You can learn more about email settings here.
Data Preferences allow you to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data. You can also adjust your privacy setting here.
This section contains links to change your: Fool Profile, Avatar, Favorite Boards, and Favorite Fools.
Fool Profile allows you to input information about yourself, such as the stocks that you own, your interests, and how you invest. This information is displayed publicly.
Avatar allows you to change the image that displays in your profile, when you post on the Community boards, and in CAPS.
Favorite Boards and Favorite Fools allow you to view your Favorite Boards, Favorite Fools, replies to your posts, and posts that you have marked for later reply.