In order to adjust your email settings, you will need to be logged into your account on fool.com. The following guidance is for desktop/ laptop use.
To navigate to your email settings, click the ‘My Fool’ button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
In the drop-down menu, click ‘Email Settings’
You will be redirected to a page where you can view and adjust your email settings.
The Motley Fool sends a variety of emails to our members on a regular basis.
Here is a breakdown of your email settings:
Motley Fool Premium Emails and Messaging
Your Watchlist Stocks
- Watchlist emails include a list of articles published within your premium service(s) that mention the stocks in your Watchlist
- You may enable or disable your Watchlist emails at any time. You may also choose to have these emails sent on a daily and/or weekly basis
- Daily Watchlist Roundup - Get a daily digest of all the Foolish news and analysis about stocks in your Watchlist
- Weekly Watchlist Roundup - Get a weekly digest of all the Foolish news and analysis about stocks in your Watchlist
- If new articles are not available for the stocks in your Watchlist, you will not receive an email that day.
- If an article is published after the news is collected for your email, it will be sent to you in your next email.
- In the section below 'Your Watchlist Stocks', you can see the list of services you are currently subscribed to.
- For some subscriptions (i.e. Market Pass, Boss Mode, Fool One) you are entitled to multiple services. You may enable or disable the additional services bundled into your subscription.
- For the service that you specifically signed up for (i.e. Stock Advisor, Rule Breakers), the 'Buy and Sell Alerts' are required for your subscription. You may not disable these emails.
- Buy and Sell Alerts - Get notified when your service has investing guidance.
- Exclusives - Get occasional features such as analyst commentary, podcasts, videos, and additional analysis.
- Exclusives - Get general investing and market commentary from Foolish analysts.
- Premarket Briefing - Your daily morning digest of what to expect in the market, updates on stocks, and more.
- Reminders - Need a little nudge to check out our investing guidance? These emails are for you, Fool
- Allocator - Get allocation updates on the model portfolio you selected and other related content.
- Non-Service Emails - Get general investing and market updates that may be of interest to you.
Non-Digital Communications Preferences
- Postal Mail Premium - Receive occasional service-related content to the address on file.
Fool.com Emails and Messaging
Free Email Subscriptions
- Special Offers - Exclusive money-saving offers for Motley Fool products and from our approved partners.
Promotional Communications Preferences
- Here, you may review your communication preferences and select which ways we may contact you.
- The Motley Fool rarely sends any promotional marketing material via postal mail. If you have the ‘Postal Mail’ box checked, you are opted in to receive marketing and promotional offerings via physical mail.
- The ‘Postal Mail’ checkbox is for marketing and promotional offerings related to our premium services.
- The ‘Email’ checkbox is for marketing and promotional emails related to our premium services.
- The ‘Telephone’ checkbox is for marketing and promotional offerings related to our premium services.
- Please note that on all free marketing and promotional email communications you will find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page.