Below you will find a set of instructions to log into your account on fool.com with a desktop / laptop device.
By logging into your account you will have access to the premium service(s) that you are subscribed to.
- Open a web browser. In the web address bar (located near the top of your screen) type in: www.fool.com and press the ‘Enter’ key. This will redirect you to The Motley Fool homepage.
- After your page loads, you will find a black bar running across the top of your screen. Look in the top right-hand corner of the screen. You will either see the words ‘My Fool,’ ‘Help,’ and ‘My Services’ in white letters, or ‘Login’ and ‘Help’ in white letters.
- If you see ‘My Fool,’ ‘Help,’ and ‘My Services’ you are already logged in and may now access your premium services.
- If you see ‘WELCOME BACK’ in yellow letters in the middle of the screen, you are already logged in and may now access your premium services.
- If your ‘Email/ Username’ or ‘Password’ are denied, this means that one or the other is misspelled or your password is not the password associated with your Motley Fool account.